Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chantel 101

Well to introduce myself my full name is Jacquese Chantel Martin!! And I am one of the most energetic people you'll ever meet. Ok I'm new to this whole blogging thing but i want to make this as interesting as possible so I'm gonna do this in Three Sections: The Good, The Bad,
Now for The Good

I'm a person that enjoys writing so i write stories sometime but i write poetry alot its kinda like my second voice! I also enjoy singing I'm not a great singer but i'm pretty good i like incorporating singing into my poetry. I also enjoy dancing I started ballet at the age of four i learned how to tap dance and tumble. I absolutely loved it I found it to be a release and then all of a sudden my mom took me out of it. When i was about 11 yrs old I was so pissed but i got over it! I started dancing in church and it wasn't all the thrill ballet. But it was still a release so i took solace in it and did well in it and then i stopped doing that at 17.. But then started again its kinda on and off these days. Another interesting fact is i have 4 best friends and they are all my sisters!!! I love my family so much they make life barable for me! I also like working in groups i think it makes everything easier. But college proved that i was wrong things can be very difficult in groups.I'm a good Leader so that make's it all the more better. But that's enough of the good!

Now The bad :-(
I really don't have much bad.. well i do i just don't want to share it all. I'm not that good at relationships. I hate when people yell at me it really gets me heated. I can sometimes think that my opnion is the best and not want to listen to other people's input. And sometimes I can be shallow and i feel really bad afterwards but hey thats life i guess.

Well that's all about me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment