Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm just gonna Talk

well lets see... so much has happened since i've came back to school well the top three are Classes

Social Scene

and Mary Kay!


so this semester i enrolled in seventeen courses!! what the heck was i thinking its soo hard but i think i'm going to do well in all my classes the only one that i'm not doing so well in at the moment is French but i thik if i give it a little more time and effort i can ace the class! i'm surprised that I'm getting 100% on my chemistry tests!!! its crazy it makes me feel so smart and when i feel like that i feel invincible like i can understand and do any kind of work i am given lol.

But anyway I also have bowling but thats second semester so i'm really happy about that because that is @ nine o'clock in the morning!!!! i hate early classes that's why i'm in this english class now because my first one was at 8 and i knew that i would not make it to that class that early! cause i stay up til atleast 1 every night i never get that much sleep which sucks. But now i actually love my new english class the teacher is nice and very personable

No comments:

Post a Comment