Friday, February 20, 2009

gOssIP gIrL!!!

Hey my fellow readers i mean if i even have any readers
Well my favorite show is about a bunch of rich prep school boys and girls that come from what the country calls old money which means that they have always been rich! but that’s not my main reason for watching the show because who wants to watch superficial school kids who get any thing they want argue with there parents about not getting there daily $5000 allowance? Well luckily this show is based off way more than that. They have a website that is sort of like face book to us and its called Gossip girl.com and anyone can post information about anyone anonymously (I don't even think i spelled that right lol. But that’s the whole juice of the show like its this one girl that narrorates the entire show and she seems to know everything about everyone. So it leaves the viewer wondering who she is and how could she possibly know all this information about everyone. And then the show becomes so twisted like take two of the main characters for example: Serena and Don the hottest couple they have been on and off for sometime and their parents used to date like back in the day. And recently Don's father just found out Serena's mother gave up a son that he was unaware of for adoption in Massachusetts so their two children have a brother in common so that means that they are kind of like committing in sexed seeing that they have had sex together. So then the children find out and as you can imagine this threatens their relationship and that is just one small part of this whole juicy show. There are so many other things that are going on in the show that make it a must see its on it second season so people there is still time you can still watch it and become another gossip girl junkie like me!! It come on the CW at 7 pm on Mondays and the new season starts on march 9, 2009. So go and become intrigued by the greatest show ever GOSSIP GIRL!!!
I

5 comments:

  1. I have never seen Gossip Girl, but I have heard a lot about it, and want to start watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that show until the writers strike. After that, I unfortunately stopped watching it. I would like to rent the DVDs though to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this show! it is one of the few that I actually take time and watch...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh i love this show! there is so much drama in this show it's really funny! and my favorite character is chuck bass!! i love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gossip Girl is a great show. i don't watch it all that often, but when I do I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete