Monday, February 9, 2009

What a wild weekend

Well this entry is actually very late i had forgot all about it. But i have so mcuh to spill about this weekend it was crazy. Well my best-friend T'lisa called me Friday morning and said she was coming to my school for the weekend. can you say OUT OF THE BLUE!!!! MUCH but back to what i was saying that was a surprise . So this had to be the most busiest weekend of my life i didn't even have time to breath as i would say. So i did some hair that took me forever then i ran to go get the two tickeys for the Black Student Union Ball! Which i will say now is a waste of moeny i mean come on i wanted to dance not go to church not that there is anything wrogn with ist . But then we went to my best friend's Kazio's Surprise Birthday party and we had so much fun it was a nice night. But then while i was there my other two best friends called me and said that they were coming to stay the weekend!

Okay lets pause and review

That's three extra girls staying in my room and that just equaled disaster. My room was a mess and i had been cleaning up for like the wholw week and then they came in one day nad messed my whole room up!!! i was so pist and they broke my straightener which is how i make my money!!! i do hair on the side

But back to the story

So then T'lisa came in town first we picked her up and dropped her friend off to catch another bus then we went back to my place and was just chilling then we had to go to my best friend Kazio surprise birthday party. I mean it would have been nice if it really was a surprise but this fool already knew. But it still turned out to be a good time we danced, laughed and most of yall ate! I mean whats a part with out food right? So then it was a Que party after that so after Kazio party we all piled in the cars and went to that party. so the party was hopping and everyone was drunk good thing i don't drink. Cause i already be hyper i neve needed a stimulant to make me feel cool but anyway so my other two friends hadn't made it here yet. So we steady looking out for them so my friends leave me at the party to go and get them and now we all partying together and boy was it SO MUCH FUN! my friends walked in the party and it was like we turned that Boy out everyone was like who are they and I'm like a proud parent saying 
"Those are my friends lol " So all the guys where all over us we were the center of attention! and all my guy friends where like " Hook me up with your fine friend" I don't know why but i just felt so famous that night 


No comments:

Post a Comment