Thursday, March 5, 2009

Got all the riches and non of the knowledge

So the situation is that I have $80, 000 bucks none of which i can spend on school so you ask what will i do with all of the money
Well i would most likely invest it in the stock market and still some how go to school because without school you are limiting yourself and the knowledge you can attain
But i think that i would probably do hella shopping though because i have a shopping problem already so of that 80, 000 i would most likely spend about, 15,000 on clothes and shoes alone and i know that sounds terrible but knowing myself i would probably do that but i think this money would go in 1 of the 2 ways

1.doing missions work in Africa
I've always had a passion to do something big to help out a mass amount of people in a major way. i'm also a history and discovery channel fanatic so i've watched many documentaries on the horrors that the people of Africa face. It also made me open my eyes to the fact that just because in America people are free it doesn't mean that the world is free. And honestly that just burns me up inside like how can you live life knowing that you are a controlling factor in the part you play to end life. Making life worse for those who are so called beneath you! I just hate that I want to be the person to take a stand against the injustice over there. Because we all should be free and not let the color of our skin define a person within there social standing

2. Living lavishly
I know this is kind of a selfish way to live after getting the money. But I’m a person who likes nice things so if I have it why not live it up while I can. I would travel the world seeing the places I never seen before meeting different people and learning their culture. I mean that would be the most life changing thing for me to travel to exotic country’s to learn of their history and the ways of the people I think that would be most exciting!

2 comments:

  1. I think for me living with money, I would also live lavishly. I think it would be nice but as well giving the money to charity as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After doing all that amazing work in Africa, I think you deserve to live lavishly. Mission work is a great thing to do!

    ReplyDelete