Thursday, April 2, 2009

I need to put Facebook down and pick up a BOOK!

I don't know what to do cause i have problem I can't stop getting on Facebook or the internet for that matter! and it killing me and my grades i mean i'm not failing but i always do things at the last minute because i wasted so much time on the book!!1 intstead of being in a book! I keep telling myself to just delete my facebook page you know just so i can overcome this but i guess i'm too weak to do so. Facebook is entertainment for me cause i'm like a facebook celeb i have like 2000 friends or so.. So theres always something interesting going on in my news feed! and guess there goes my problem maybe i'm too nosey to just know all the business that facebook provides to me on daily and looking at peoples pictures that have nothing to do with me!! 

My addiction is so flippin annoying I know that i'm not the only one that is suffering from social networking addiction!!! So people i ask what do i do when i'm sitting in my room i check my facebook at least ten times within one hour and thats just so out of hand!

Everytime i come back to my room i check my facebook!

 

 

When will this turmoil end i mean i think the only way for me to end it is to delete my facebook account...... but there's so much stuff on there that i don't want to lose like my 66 facebook photo albums my poetry, my poetry videos ughhhhhh maybe I’m  just obsessed with being social ..... I think when i say it that way it doesn't sound so bad.... I just know that i need to get ahold of myself and stop letting facebook rule my life. I mean its really killing me and my grades I just want to be able to control myself. But now when I think about it . I’ve had a problem staying off the internet since I was younger but I always got control of myself because Iwe didn’t have internet or a computer at our house for that matter so I guess I just need to distance myself or something just ppl please let me know that I’m not alone.

 

7 comments:

  1. i always end up on facebook when i try to work on homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacquese -
    At least you can take your addiction/hobby and use it in your paper!
    - Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not the only one with an internet problem lol If people could be on facebook 24/7 in their classes I think they would be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a lot of people have this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think alot of people have this problem including myself but i try to take my cpu somwhere where there is no internet but it gets hard when you need the internet...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. thats so true. its hard to do but reading would be a good substitution for the hours wasted on facebook

    ReplyDelete